Click here to get WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 2 (0.87 oz) packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, water, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper until smooth.
- Add the chicken breasts being sure to get them covered in the gravy.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Once cooked, break up the chicken into chunks.
- Serve over cooked noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice. Serves 6.