Click here to get you WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 1 lb. 95% lean ground beef
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 30 oz canned tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain off any excess grease. Mix in the minced onion, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- Add tomato sauce, water, and pasta to the skillet. Bring to a boil and make sure noodles are covered in the liquid.
- Reduce to a simmer. Cover and let it cook 15 minutes, or until noodles are done, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat.
- Once noodles are cooked mix in the parmesan cheese until combined, Then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and put the lid back on until the cheese is melted. Serves 6.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Beef
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian