Click here to get your WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, and mashed banana until combined. Add in the chocolate chips and fold until even distributed. Add the batter to the prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes until begging to brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Makes 18 servings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American