Click here to get your WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 2 1⁄2 russet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Canola Harvest Buttery Spread, Original
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fat free skim milk
- Add the potatoes, broth, and salt into the instant pot.
- Seal the pot and set to cook on manual for 12 minutes. When done, do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and add in the buttery spread, Greek yogurt and skim milk.
- Remove the lid and mash potatoes with a potato masher to the consistency you desire. Serves 6.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes plus time to come to pressure
- Category: Sides
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American