- 4 cups Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 ct)
- 1/2 cup Jif® Hazelnut Spread
- In 3-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil to 370°F. In shallow bowl or plate, mix sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit into 4-inch round. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the hazelnut spread on each biscuit. Fold dough over filling; press edges to seal.
- Gently place 3 biscuits in hot oil. Cook 1 1/2 minutes or until deep golden brown. Using tongs, gently turn over. Cook 1 1/2 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove to paper towels to drain. Roll in sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining biscuits, cooking 2 or 3 at a time. Serve warm.