- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 8 slices of bread
- 4 slices Cache Valley Havarti Cheese
- 8 thin slices of ham
- 4 pineapple rings
- In a bowl, combine the butter with the parsley and oregano.
- Lay out 4 slices of bread.Top the slices with a slice of cheese followed by 2 slices of ham and a pineapple ring.
- Top each with on of the remaining slices of bread.
- Butter out side of the sandwiches with the prepared herb butter. In a skillet over medium heat, toast both sides of the sandwiches until golden. Serves 4.