- 1 jar (24 oz.) Classico®Creamy Spinach and Parmesan Seasonal Sauce
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound sweet or hot italian-style bulk sausage
- Preheat oven 350°F. Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions. Drain and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large , skillet over medium high heat, brown sausage for 4 to 6 minutes, or until cooked through, stirring until small crumbles form.
- Spread 1 cup of Pasta Sauce evenly over the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish. Layer with 1/2 of cooked lasagna noodles, 1/2 of ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 of cooked sausage, 1/2 of remaining Pasta Sauce and 1/2 of remaining mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.