- 2 cups (1/2 package) fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package
- 3 Tbsp butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Spray a 11×7 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter of the butter over medium heat.
- Add in flour and whisk until combined. Then slowly add in the milk while whisking. Allow to thicken.
- Add in the garlic salt, pepper, and cheese. Whisk together until cheese is melted.
- Add in the cooked fettuccine, ham, and peas. Toss until combined. Pour into the prepared 11 x 7 baking dish.
- In a small skillet, melt remaining 1 Tbsp of butter and add in the bread crumbs. Allow the bread crumbs to brown. Sprinkle bread crumbs over the pasta.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until bubbly.