- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked according to pkg directions
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 stalk broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 (4 oz) can sliced olives, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups prepared Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredient above except for the dressing.
- Then mix in enough dressing to coat the pasta and vegetables. Serve immediately. Serves 6 as a main dish or 10-12 as a side.