- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 plus 1/8 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 heaping cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and slowly add milk until smooth. Add flour and salt; mix until combined. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are puffed and set. Remove from the oven and use parchment paper to remove egg from the pan.
- Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Sprinkle with ham, onions and 1/2 cup cheese. Roll up from a short side, peeling parchment paper away while rolling.
- Sprinkle top of roll with the remaining cheese; place roll in pan and bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.