- 2 Tbsp sweet relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp grated white onion
- 1 (8 oz) pkg small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp finely diced celery
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cheddar cheese, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- In a large bowl, add the relish, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and grated onion. Mix until combined.
- Add in the cooked pasta, celery, ham, peas and carrots, and cheddar cheese. Toss until combined. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Stir before serving. Serves 6 as a main dish.