- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 ripe Avocados from Mexico, diced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 5 dashes TABASCO® Sauce
- 1 loaf baguette bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, avocado, 2 Tbsp olive oil, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, pepper, and TABASCO® Sauce. Place the pit of one of the avocados in the bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. The pit will prevent to avocado from going brown.
- Place slices of baguette bread on a baking sheet and brush both sides of each slice with oil using the remaining 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Bake at 425 for 3 minutes. Remove and turn over each slice of bread. Bake for 3 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place a spoonful of the guacamole on top of each slice of bread and serve. Makes about 25 servings.