- 2 medium ripe avocados (ripe = soft to the touch)
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/2 of a 4 oz can diced green chile peppers
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato, seed removed and chopped
- 2 lbs ground beef (you want some fat in the beef for juicy burger so don’t choose the leanest meat)
- garlic salt
- 6 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 6 or so slices of fully cooked bacon (you at least need 1 for each burger but more is even better)
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- sliced red onion, tomato and lettuce if desired
- Cut avocados in half. Remove pit (set the pit aside). Dice and scoop out of skin.
- Place avocado in a bowl and mash to desired consistency(I like mine well mashed)
- Mix in onion, green chiles, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, and tomato.
- Shape ground beef into 6 patties. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Then grill until fully cooked.
- Serve patties on buns. Top with cheese, bacon, and the prepared guacamole.