- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 8 oz angel hair pasta, broken in half and cooked to pkg directions
- sesame seeds and green onion, optional for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a skillet or wok, add onions and ground beef. Cook until onions are tend and beef is brown. Don’t break up beef into too small of pieces, you want it to be in more big pieces. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add in the carrots, broccoli, and peas. Cook for a few minutes until tender.
- Add in the cooked noodles and sauce. Cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- Serve and top with sesame seeds and green onion if desired for garnish. Serves 4-6.