- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 diced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 Italian seasoning
- 1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb uncooked potato gnocchi
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a skillet, brown beef with onion until beef is fully cooked. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add in the garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Mix in the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, cream, and gnocchi. Once the sauce starts to bubble, cover the pan and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and stir it. Allow to cook for a few minutes until the gnocchi is cooked through and tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and salt & pepper as needed. Serve immediately.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian