- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 (18 inch) squares of heavy duty aluminum foil
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients until well coated.
- Divide mixture between the 2 pieces of aluminum foil. Seal edges tightly.
- Grill covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes until potatoes are tender, turning over halfway through the cooking process.
- Open foil carefully allowing steam to escape. Serves 8.