- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1–1/4 pounds boneless pork loin chops, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 white corn tortillas
- . In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, sugar, salt and the pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil until blended making a dressing. Stir in cilantro.
- In medium bowl, combine pineapple, tomatoes, garlic and jalapeno. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Combine remaining dressing with the pork in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes, turn over after 15 minutes to get both sides of the chops in the marinade. Grill pork about 6 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Slice into thin strips, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Warm tortillas. To serve, fill a warm tortilla with a few pork strips and some salsa, and fold up. Makes 5 servings (2 tacos each)