- 1 can of Pillsbury pizza dough
- olive oil
- marinara sauce
- sliced fresh mozzarella
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade (stack leaves together and roll like a burrito and dice)
- Open your pizza dough and unroll it on a piece of aluminum foil. Press the dough slightly to get it to flatten out.
- Brush the dough with olive oil. Place the dough oil side down on a grill preheated to high and peel off foil.
- Brush other side of dough with olive oil.
- Grill for about 2 minutes. Then, using tongs, turn crust over.
- Top dough with marinara, fresh mozzarella, and basil. Grill until the bottom get golden and the cheese melts. Use a set of tongs to remove pizza or use one set of tongs and slide onto a baking sheet.