- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 1/2 lbs. fully cooked ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces, optional
- 8–10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, mix marmalade, mustard, and cloves.
- Alternately thread ham, pineapple and green pepper on soaked skewers.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on rack to coat lightly. Grill kabobs, uncovered, over low heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes or until heated through, turning and basting frequently with half of marmalade sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
- Serves 4-5.