- 4 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 20–22 cor tortillas
- pico de gallo
- any other desired taco toppings
- In a gallo sized freezer bag, add the orange juice, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, chipotle chili powder, oregano, paprika, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Add in chicken. Seal bag and toss chicken in the marinade. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side until fully cooked. Remove from grill and allow to rest a few minutes.
- While chicken grills, warm tortillas by wrapping in foil and placing in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- To serve, slice chicken into strips. Take 2 corn tortillas together and top with some of the chicken strips followed by pico de gallo and any other desired taco toppings. Serves 5-6.