- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 5 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp chopped green onion
- sliced almonds, if desired
- In a bowl, add the sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, and spices. Mix together until well blended. I like to use a hand mixer for this. Fold in the shredded cheese and green onion.
- Serve as is with crackers, or divide mixture into three. Shape each third of the mixture into a ball and roll in sliced almonds.