- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 4 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and cornstarch.
- In another bowl whisk eggs, greek yogurt, vanilla and milk. together.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet into the well. Whisk batter until combined. (Make sure not to over mix)
- Cook waffles according to your waffle maker instructions.
- Serve waffles immediately with fruit, syrup, and whipped cream if desired. Makes 9 waffles depending on the waffle maker used.
- Category: breakfast, waffles
- Cuisine: American