- 1 (16 oz) can Bush’s Garbanzo Beans or Reduced Sodium Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1/4 cup Italian of Greek dressing
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or light sour cream
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 2 Tbsp diced red onion
- 1 roma tomato, cored and diced
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed slightly for easy rolling
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 6 olives (regular or Kalamata), quartered
- Place half of the garbanzo beans in a large bowl. Gently mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Add the remaining garbanzo beans, dressing, yogurt, chicken, cucumber, onion, tomato, feta, and olives to the bowl. Gently stir until well coated and and combined.
- Lay out the tortillas out on the counter and place some spinach down the center of each. Place a couple of spoonfuls of the chicken salad mixture in the center of each tortilla on top of the spinach. Serves 6.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and serve.