- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 lb uncooked potato gnocchi
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Generous handful fresh basil sliced thin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a skillet, add in butter and melt over medium heat.
- Add in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add in the Dijon mustard, sun-dried tomatoes, and broth. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the cream and gnocchi. Stir to combine and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan and basil and cook for a couple more minutes or until gnocchi is fully cooked. Season with salt & pepper as needed. Serve immediately.