- ¼ cup butter
- 3 medium apples – cored, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Turn oven on to 400 degrees. Place butter in 9×13 pan and place in oven until melted.
- Remove pan from oven and place apples in warm melted butter, spread them out and sprinkle cinnamon over them. Place back in the oven.
- Place eggs, flour, milk and salt in blender and blend for about 45 seconds until smooth.
- Remove pan from oven and pour batter over apples. Sprinkle brown sugar over the entire top, and place in oven for about 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden brown. Cut into squares and serve. Serves 8-12.