- 3–4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1 (12 oz) Lawry’s mesquite marinade with lime juice of 1 pkg McCormick Grill Mates Mesquite Marinade prepared according to pkg. directions
- 16 oz. Farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed OR garlic salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 – 1 lb. bacon cooked and crumbled (all depends on how much you like)
- diced green onion, optional for garnish
- In the crock pot, add chicken and bottle of marinade. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Pull marinated chicken out of the juices, allow to cool a little bit, and shred (it just falls apart). Set this aside.
- About a half-hour before serving, boil the farfalle pasta according to pkg directions.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and crumpled bacon. Whisk together on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, pour over cooked pasta, add chicken and stir through. Sprinkle with green onion and a little bit more shredded Parmesan cheese to serve.