- 2 lbs. of lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup of butter, room temperature
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Garlic salt and pepper
- you favorite hamburger toppings and condiments (I used ketchup, mayo, pickles, red onion, lettuce, and pepper jack cheese)
- 6–8 ciabatta rolls (or regular buns – I thought the ciabatta rolls were a nice change)
- Finely mince garlic cloves and mix into softened butter. Place seasoned butter in medium glass bowl and put in freezer
20-30 minutes or until butter has hardened.
- Break butter up using a fork into little pea-size pieces and mix into ground beef. Form into 6 – 8 patties (just depends on how big you want them) and cover, returning to fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper and grill over medium heat.
- Serve on ciabatta rolls with your favorite condiments.