- 1 (11.25 oz) pkg of frozen Texas Toast Garlic Bread (8 slices)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni slices or other desired toppings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay the slices of garlic toast out on a baking sheet. Spread a spoonful of sauce over each slice.
- Sprinkle each slice with cheese, then top with pepperoni slices or desired toppings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes until cheese is melted. If you like your cheese extra melty, you can then broil the pizzas for a minute or two. Serves 4.