- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 sugar
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles plus additional for garnish
- maple or chocolate syrup, slice strawberries, and whipped cream for serving
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and whisk together just until combined. Then fold in the sprinkles.
- Cook batter according to your waffle maker instructions. I use ½ batter for my regular waffle iron and 1 cup for my Belgian waffle maker. Makes 6 regular waffles or 3 Belgian waffles.