- 1 (18.4 oz) Pillsbury 13 x 9 Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 oz) container Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1 (16 oz) container Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using the oil, water, and eggs.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in the lined 9 x 9 inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once cooled remove from the pan using the foil.
- Cut into 9 squares. Then cut the corners off of each square making a football shape. (see above photo) Use excess scrapes for another purpose. (we like to just eat them or make a parfait with them)
- Pipe chocolate frosting on top of each brownie in a zig zag pattern. I used a star tip.
- Then pipe on white frosting on to each brownie to create the laces of the football. Use excess frosting for another purpose. Makes 9 brownies.