- 20 Golden Oreos, crushed
- 1/4 butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Red or pink food coloring
- In a bowl, mix the crushed Golden Oreos together with the melted butter. The press into the bottom of a 9 x 9 inch pan or 7 x 11 inch pan. Place in the frezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a lage bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer for a couple minutes until fluffy. Then add in the sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Beat with the mixer again until nice and creamy. Mix in enough pink or red food coloring to achieve the color you want. You want it just a little darker than you want it because it will lighten a little when you add in the Cool Whip.
- Add in the Cool Whip and fold until combined. Spread the mixture over the prepared crust and cover. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until frozen. Cut into squares and serve. Serves 9-12.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American