- 3 cups water
- 4 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (20-oz) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 of a 12 oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Quick method: Combine all of the ingredients in 2 qt bowl. Pour mixture into your ice cream maker. Turn the machine on and let mix for 20-25 minutes. I used my 1 1/2 qt Cuisinart ice cream maker and need to do 2 batches. It was a little over flowing at the end but not to the point of spilling over.
- Regular method: In large airtight freezer container, combine all of the ingredients and mix well. Cover and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.