- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups of whipping cream, divided
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/2 cup key lime or lime juice
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- lime slices, optional for garnish
- In a bowl, beat 1 cup of the whipping cream with a mixer to soft peaks.
- In another bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, lime zest, and lime juice.
- Fold the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream. Spoon mixture into the prepared pie crust. Cover and freeze for 2 to 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve, whip remaining 1 cup of whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and vanilla with a mixer to firm peaks. Spread over pie. Cut into slices and top with a lime slice if desired. Serves 8.