- 4 cups uncooked farfalle or bow tie pasta
- 1 cup French dressing
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 (6 oz) package Canadian bacon (or ham works)
- 2/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese plus additional if desired for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rise with cold water.
- In a bowl, whisk together to French dressing, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta, red onion, Canadian bacon, and peas. Add in 1/2 of the prepared dressing. toss until everything is coated. Add more dressing as needed to reach the consistency you want. Chill in the fridge for at least 12 hours. Mix in cheese just before serving. Garnish with additional cheese for serving if desired. Serves 6 as a main dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American