- Combine all ingredients into one gallon zip lock freezer bag removing all excess air and freeze.
- To serve – thaw completely in refrigerator and cook in crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
- For the stovetop – add to a stock pot and bring to boil. Then reduce heat to simmer for 30-45 minutes until vegetables are cooked through.
- If you want you stew thicker after cooking in the slow cooker, use the 2 Tbsp cornstarch and mix it with 2 Tbsp cold water and add it to the cooked stew.Turn it on high and cook for 30 more minutes.
- On the stove top, just cook until thick. Serve in large bowls with bread for dipping.