- 1 foccacia bread sliced in half lengthwise prepared from the recipe below or a rectangular shaped one purchased from the store (needs to be close to 9 x 13 size)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 oz. thinly sliced ham (I used Land O’ Frost Bistro Favorites Black Forest Ham)
- 6 oz. thinly sliced turkey breast (I used Land O’ Frost Bistro Favorites Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast)
- 3.5 oz pkg sliced hard salami (I used Hormel)
- 1 (7 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 4–6 romaine lettuce leaves
- Place bottom of the bread on a piece of plastic wrap large enough to cover the sandwich once complete.
- Spread mayonnaise over the bottom of the bread. Then layer on the bread the remaining ingredients in the order listed above.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve slice into rectangles or squares with a serrated knife. For added security, you can place a toothpick in the center of each sandwich. Serves 8-12.