- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Mix the peanut butter and sugar together until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough into balls, about 1 Tablespoon of dough for each cookie. Place them on the cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Smash with a fork and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let them sit on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes. Move to a wire rack and cool. Make sure you don’t over bake. They will set up and you want them to be soft.