- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. Fajitas Seasoning (or your own combination of Mexican seasonings)
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese (whatever you like, I used cheddar)
- oil for deep frying
- toppings of your choice to dip them in such as salsa, guacamole, etc. (I like green enchilada sauce and sour cream)
- Place your chicken in a crock pot with the fajita seasoning and garlic salt and cook on low for at least 6 hours. About 1 hour before you want to eat, remove chicken from the crock pot.
- Shred the chicken and allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Then mix in shredded cheese.
- Now it’s time to fill the tortillas. Warm your tortillas in the microwave. They will be easier to roll up. Put some of the chicken at one end of the tortillas and roll up jelly-roll style and secure with a toothpick. See how it looks like a flute.
- Then deep fry these babies until golden brown and enjoy dipping them in whatever you like.