- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch dip mix
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 lb cooked, shredded chicken (about 1 ½ to 2 breasts, but I left this out)
- 3/4 box garden rotini (I used an entire 12 oz box), cooked according to pkg directions
- 1 (14.5 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black olives, halved
- 2 –3 tomatoes, chopped
- Frozen corn, thawed (I used 2/3 of a 16 oz. pkg)
- Mix dressing mix, oil, and vinegar in small bowl and set aside.
- Combine chicken, cooked pasta, beans, olives, and tomatoes in large bowl. Add dressing and frozen corn about 20 minutes before serving.
- Be sure to toss again just before serving, as the dressing will seep to the bottom.