- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounces) pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and sugar. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 14 cup bundt pan. I use a baking spray that include flour in it. It’s my no fail way to have the cake actually come out of the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and then invert to remove from the pan. Then cool completely.
- In a microwave, melt the white chocolate according to the package directions, stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Cake
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American