- For the bowls:
- 3 lbs of potatoes, cooked and mashed or 6 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 (20 to 30 oz) pkg frozen breaded chicken bites or popcorn chicken
- 1 (14.5 oz) bag frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- For the gravy:
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- Cook the frozen popcorn chicken and corn according to package directions.
- For the gravy: melt butter in a saucepan. Slowly whisk the flour. Cook for a minute or two until the mixture thickens.
- Combine both broths in a liquid measuring cup. Slowly whisking into the flour mixture until smooth and well blended. Allow to cook several minutes until thickened.
- To make the bowls: Divide the potatoes into 4 bowls. Top the hot mashed potatoes with ¼ cup of the shredded cheese, ⅓ cup of the corn kernels and a few pieces of the cooked chicken.
- Drizzle each bowl with some of the gravy ad enjoy! Makes 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American