- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 oz of light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4–1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz chocolate (I used almond bark)
- sprinkles, optional
- In a bowl, blend the pumpkin and powdered sugar together with a hand mixer.
- Add the cream cheese and cinnamon and blend again until well combined.
- Then fold in the cracker crumbs until well blended.
- Take a tablespoons of dough and shape it into a ball, repeat until all dough is used. You will get about 18 balls. Place balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment and place in the freezer.
- In a double broiler or microwave, melt chocolate until smooth. (At this point I placed the chocolate in my Velata warmer to keep it melted for dipping)
- Remove balls from the freezer. Dip in chocolate and place on parchment. Top with sprinkles if desired and allow chocolate to harden.
- Store truffles in the fridge in an air tight container but allow to sit out for a bit before eating.
- Makes 18 truffles.