- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 lbs. baby back ribs
- kosher or sea salt (I used Redmond Real Salt Kosher Sea Salt)
- 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used Famous Dave’s Rich and Sassy sauce)
- In a broiler pan, place the water and soy sauce in the bottom of the pan. Place the insert of the boiler pan on the pan. Your gonna create a nice steam bath for this ribs.
- Salt and pepper the ribs and place on the pan. Completely cover the ribs in the pan with aluminum foil. You want it nice and sealed to keep that steam in there. Cook in a 200 degree preheated oven for 4-6 hours. low and slow is the trick here folks.
- Remove ribs from pan and brush all over with about 1/3-1/2 cup of the bbq sauce.
- Place the ribs on a preheated grill. We keep the temp in between high and sear. You want to get the sauce to coat the ribs and get a little charred. Cook for just a few minutes on each side. Serve with remaining sauce. Enjoy. Serves 4.