- In a bowl, add all of the dry ingredients to and whisk together. In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture, and whisk until mostly smooth. A few lumps are okay. Set aside.
- Get out griddle and preheat to 350 degrees or heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto your griddle/pan.
- Check under the pancakes occasionally using a spatula, if they are golden brown and bubbling on top then they are ready to flip. Keep repeating until all the batter is gone.
- Serve with syrup and/or butter.
You can keep cooked pancakes warm in a preheated 200 degree oven.