- 3 English muffins, split
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup diced ham **
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- diced green onion, optional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if eating them right then, no need for this if you are freezing them).
- Lightly toast English muffins and spread with butter. (I just toast them on the lowest setting on my toaster).
- In a skillet, scramble eggs until almost set. You want them to still be wet. Season with salt and pepper. Mix in the cooked ham. Then top each of the muffins with some of the egg mixture followed by some of the cheese. (if making them ahead of time, this is the point where you would wrap them with plastic wrap, them place in a gallon sized freezer bag and freeze)
- If fresh, place on a baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. If frozen, unwrap and place on a baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 15 or so minutes until heated.
- Top with diced green onion if desired to serve. Makes 6 pizzas.
** fully cooked breakfast sausage or fully cooked bacon bits may also be used instead of ham.