- 6 frozen prepared beef and bean burritos (you could use whatever type of frozen burritos you like, I also just put as many burritos as I can fit in my 9x13 pan which is usually 8-9)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 oz) can sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions, optional
- Place frozen burritos in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until a smooth; gradually stir in water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the tomato sauce, chili powder, bouillon, cumin and salt. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour over the burritos. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and green onion if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Serves 6 or more, depending on how many burritos you use.