- 1 (16 oz) pkg tortellini
- 1 (1 lb 8 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook tortellini according to package and drain.
- In the same pot to cooked the tortellini in, combine the marinara sauce with the pesto. Add in the tortellini and toss to coat.
- Pour into a 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Top with the mozzarella and Parmesan and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, the remove foil and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serves 4-6.