- 2 (0.87 oz) packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups of water
- pepper to taste
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice to serve over
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, water and pepper until smooth.
- Add the chicken breasts being sure to get them covered in the gravy.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Once cooked, break up the chicken into chunks.
- Serve over cooked noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice. Serves 4-6.