- 1 Tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- 4–6 pork chops (I used thin boneless)
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Heat oil in a skillet. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Cook pork chops just to brown on each side and remove from skillet.
- Add onion to skillet until clear. Add in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Then add in the bbq sauce and orange juice.
- Add the pork chops back to the skillet. Cover and simmer for 20-45 minutes or until fully cooked. Cook around 20 minutes for thin pork chops and 45 for really thick. Turn once while simmering.
- Makes 4-6 servings.