- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh chopped chives
- 1/2 dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can baby shrimp, drained
- Crushed nuts of your choice
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese, lemon juice, minced onion, garlic salt, chopped chives, parsley, and mayonnaise.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese and shrimp.
- Place crush nuts on wax paper.
- Add the cheese mixture on top of the nuts. Then roll in the nuts and shape into a ball into nuts.
- Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld together. Remove from the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before serving.